PIGS for all reason
PEI offers a complete line of pigs for your pigging applications:
- SPHERICAL PIG: Spherical pigs for liquid displacement applications
- MULTI SEAL: Pigs equipped with the multi-seal cups and/or the multi-scraper cups
- TUFF CAST: An all urethane pig, economically priced
- CONICAL FLEX: Pigs equipped with conical cups, offered in multiple configurations
- BIDI: Pigs equipped with multiple disc for bi-directional travel
Sizes: 2" and larger
An inflatable spherical pig, can be sized to match the pipe internal diameter. For liquid displacement applications in wet gas systems.
Sizes: 4" and larger
Multi-seal Pigs - for cleaning, displacement, and batching applications. May be equipped with the aggressive multi scraper cup to remove paraffin, asphaltines, and other soft deposits.
Sizes: 4" - 24"
Tuff Cast Pigs - for cleaning, displacement, and batching applications. An all-urethane single piece pig that comes in 3-cup or 2-cup / 2-disc configurations. Non-rebuildable and simply discarded when worn out.
Sizes: 16” and larger
Conical Flex Pigs - for cleaning, displacement, and batching applications. Comes in multiple configurations using conical cups, disc, cleaning brushes, cleaning blades and gauge plates. Pigs will traverse 1.5D bends and reductions up to 20%.
Sizes: 16" and larger
BIDI Pigs – for batching and displacement applications when bi-directional travel is required. Each pig is equipped with 2 guide disc and 4 seal disc.